Optimizing (e-)Commerce with Marello 2.0
Businesses are continuously challenged by changing buying behavior. Shoppers increasingly expect amazing customer experiences across sales channels. This evolving need is driving businesses to innovate and use solutions to offer their customers an ultimate (omnichannel) customer experience. Marello Unified Commerce Management helps businesses to do so, by streamlining and optimizing their commerce processes in one centralized platform.
From a patchwork of applications…
Many retailers use a patchwork of business applications to cater to their customer’s needs. Point-of-sale (POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Inventory Management software and Order Management software are just a few examples.
However, it isn’t always easy to seamlessly integrate teams, technologies, and tools. Often, technologies lack the possibility to communicate, leaving businesses with a maze of integrations. Consequently, the systems are unable to deliver the personalized and omnichannel experience that retail customers are looking for.
… to a Unified Commerce platform
Here, the concept of Unified Commerce offers a solution. In Unified Commerce offering a seamless customer experience through multiple sales channels is the goal. Unified Commerce mainly plays a role in the back-end systems. Instead of using managing commerce in multiple software solutions across platforms, a central real-time commerce management platform is used.
This is exactly what Marello 2.0 helps businesses with, as it provides capabilities to add and manage any sales channel, gain real-time insight into your B2C and B2B orders, inventory, fulfillment, customers and more. A unique unified experience allows shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere, and return anywhere with one piece of software, one single version of the truth.
Marello 2.0 Feature Highlights
Whether you are a pure-player, multichannel or omnichannel business, Marello offers many possibilities to unify and streamline complex commerce processes.
- Track orders across all sales channels
- Sell in any sales channel, including brick-and-mortar stores and marketplaces
- Return and refunds management workflows
- Oversee inventory, and control the number of products for sale
- A single place to distribute product information to your channels
- Flexible customer management tools
- Fulfillment, smart order routing, and shipment capabilities
- A comprehensive set of business intelligence tools
These are some of the highlights of Marello 2.0:
- A brand new interface which is easier in use
- Invoice and credit memo support in workflows
- Mass action: assigning products to Sales Channels
- Inventory replenishment for shipping inventory to warehouses internally
- Major improvements in Marello’s underlying technology, making Marello even more future proof and stable
Read more about these new features in the release notes.
Want to Learn more?
Want to know more about how Marello could benefit your business by unifying commerce? Take a look around on our brand new website, knowledge base, try the demo or contact us directly for more information.