The DOP is not yet very well known. Therefore we would like to introduce you to the DOP and its benefits. To understand why a DOP is key in having a successful business in the modern commerce landscape, we will take a look at four topics:
- What is going on in the eCommerce landscape
- Why is a DOP important?
- How to solve common challenges with a DOP?
- Benefits of using a DOP
Unified Commerce is a relatively new retail term which is steadily gaining more attention. But what does it mean exactly? In this whitepaper, we’ll explain what Unified Commerce is, what the difference is with omnichannel, and what benefits Unified Commerce could bring to your business.
- An explanation of the term Unified Commerce
- Omnichannel vs. Unified Commerce
- Discover the benefits
- A step-by-step guide of implementing a unified strategy
In this whitepaper, we explore the convenience economy in relation to commerce. What do customer expectations look like? And how can businesses live up to them? We will take a look at the following topics:
- What is the Convenience Economy?
- What do customer expectations look like?
- How to succeed in the Convenience Economy?
- How can a Digital Operations Platform help out
In this Order Management whitepaper, we’ll explain how to keep pace with your customer’s expectations. Learn how to increase efficiency, improve the fulfillment and perfect the customer experience by streamlining your order management processes. Read the guide and discover the value of Order Management for your business.
- Learn about Omnichannel Expectations
- Find out how a Central System works
- Discover the Benefits of an Agile Structure
Modern pressures such as globalization, e-commerce, and relationships between global trading partners, have created many new inventory challenges. This inventory management whitepaper aims to tackle three common inventory challenges and explore the solutions an Inventory Management system can propose.
- Real-Time Inventory Tracking
- Finding Balance
- Customer Expectations
This whitepaper aims to distinguish between various subscription models, lay out the benefits and explain how subscriptions can be managed in a subscription management system.
- Learn how subscriptions work
- Discover seven benefits
- Find out what is needed to manage subscriptions