We’re excited to announce the release of version 1.2.1 of the Marello Community Edition. The new release mainly focusses on an upgrade to the OroPlatform 2.5, as well as some fixes for issues.
List of fixed issues and improvements
- Updated Oro platform to 2.5
- Fixed issue of wrong SalesChannelGroup data on install with Demo data
- Fixed issue of depending on the Oro\Component\MessageQueue\Client\MessageProducer instead of the Oro\Component\MessageQueue\Client\MessageProducerInterface in InventoryRebalanceProductsProcessor
- Fixed issue with view ids which might have the same overlap as OroCommerce / OroCRM
- Fixed issue with js when the Oro Platform version is greater than 2.4.*, missing data-layout tag for rendering components in twig templates.
- Replaced some deprecated methods in Tests and implementation classes
See more on Github.