Job Opportunity: Looking for PHP Developers!
July 3, 2017
Do you want to contribute to building Marello?
We are looking for PHP/Symfony developers to join us at our office in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Do you want to build brand new software based on the Symfony framework?
- Are you creative and not afraid to speak your mind?
- Is it your passion to solve complex problems?
- Are you looking for a place to gain experience and grow?
- Do you have experience with PHP / Symfony?
Answered all questions above with ”yes”? Then we are looking for you!
Marello is an ERP system built for commerce that is based on the Symfony framework. Boost your career with this fantastic opportunity and help to improve Marello on a daily basis. You will work in a small team with Marello’s core developers. They will learn from your expertise, as you will learn from theirs! Together you will brainstorm and develop new features and functionalities.
In short, this is what you will be doing:
- Devising new plans for functionalities and features
- Technical management and support
- Building and testing new ideas.
This is what we are looking for:
- Experience with LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP)
- Advanced knowledge of the Symfony framework
- At least 2 years experience as a PHP Developer
- Knowledge of e-commerce
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English
This is what we offer you:
We are a team with ambition! We want to create a product that will shape the future of ERP for commerce. We are looking for someone that is as passionate about our goals as we are. Your personal ambitions, as well as your personality, are as important to us as your skills and experience. Being part of Marello means working in a great working environment, with great people who share a passion for software development and e-commerce. Our office is located close to the city center of Eindhoven, and has a great view over the city. At Marello you will get a lot of freedom, responsibilities and very interesting projects to work on!
Send your letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae to:
We are looking forward to receiving your applications. – The Marello Team