8000 Product Records
Automated Order Workflows
95.000 Customer Records
Subscription Models out-of-the-box
MonthlyClubs.com was dealing with a legacy Order Management System to manage their subscription orders. There were various challenges that they were dealing with:
- Ordered products had to be manually sent to fulfillment centers.
- Monthly payments had to be sent out manually.
- Orders from the eCommerce platform Magento had to be manually exported to the legacy OMS.
- Customer and order data were not synced between Magento and the OMS. Therefore, there were data differences.
Marello’s existing features were extended with a flexible custom subscription management module.
Through a real-time integration with Magento, the order processes are completely automated, from an order being placed to it being fulfilled. In Marello, orders are defined as either subscriptions or reorders.
Based on a predefined schedule, Marello created order files that are sent to fulfillment centers. These automations remove the chance of human errors that were previously caused by manual errors.
It also helps MonthlyClubs.com to free up its employees to focus on customer care, as each order and customer can be tagged and commented on which helps customer service easier navigate through orders, prepare reports, quickly address customer questions.
Monthly clubs unified platform makes sure data is fully synced between Marello and third-party software at all times. Monthly clubs has integrated the following technologies:
- Magento 2 for online sales
- PayPal PSP for accepting payments
- Authorize.net Payment Gateway to automatically capture payments
- Shipstation for fulfillment